Why MISE ?
Why MISE ?
The attitude of people towards scholarship examinations has gradually changed; these examinations are no longer viewed as examinations where talented students are participating. Now people see scholarship examinations as something that leads to overall development of children and an examination to nurture and encourage them for their future and make them competitive as well as ambitious.
- Being a unique leader in assessments & scholarship examinations, MISE has set unparalleled standards in the assessment and scholarship examination space and its programs have been designed to match the global standards.
- For standard and quality in their scholarship examinations, through MISE, Minervaa is associated with a lot of government and private organisations.
- MISE not only recognise meritorious students but also encourage average, below average and weak students to take part in the assessment test.
- Each student is given a complete analysis report based on their performance in each subject they opt for. The analysis report not only helps a student understand his/her strengths and weaknesses on a particular subject but also help them organise their study pattern.
- Frequent students exchange programs where students can experience the culture and education system of other countries. This program also allows students to mix and boost global integrity.
- Registering in all MISE subjects costs approximately Rs. 800 but the benefits in return is way more than the registration fees paid. Registering for all subjects will entitle a student to receive :
a) Scholarship amounting to Rs. 2,00,000/-
b) Free yearly subscription of our educational tabloid 'The Learner's Tribune.
c) 2 days and 1 night free 'Knowledge Camp' for students.
d) ‘The Edu- Herald’ Free Monthly Magazine
e) 'My Facility card', a privilege card that allows a student's family to save Rs.5000 to Rs.10,000 or above through integrated discounts on a wide range of products and services given by our associate merchants.