Welcome To MISE
Minervaa International Scholarship Examination (MISE) is a very unique international level assessment and scholarship service that serves a wide array of educational purposes..............
Student's Benefits & Recognition
MISE Benefits Include...
My Facility Card
‘My Facility Card’* for students taking part in all examinations of MISE.
Learning is fun. Get free access to tutorial pages...
MISE extends its benefits to schools, principal and teachers as well.
The Learner's Tribune
Yearly subscription of The Learner’s Tribune (printed version) for......
Battle Of The Brainiacs
One of the most intricate inter-school quiz competition.
Knowledge Camp for performing students in MISE.
Shades of Thought
Students also have the scope to earn money through their....
THE SCHOLAR AWARDS
A student with exceptional qualities on different subjects and willingness to rupture conventional academic standards is honoured with the prestigious ‘Scholar Award’. The award is categorised and based on merits obtained in different subjects in their board examinations. Apart from this, the award is bestowed on students with creative and structural ideas and the ability to think out of the box and come up with innovative ideas. We value a child’s conviction, effort and knowledge.
ONE SCHOOL = ONE CHILDMinervaa Groups's Pledge for 2016 is "One School=One Child", An initiative to provide education and healthcare services for needy and underprivileged children. Join hand with us in our initiative to eradicate illiteracy. Your school's participation in our Scholarship program can shape thousands of lives. We can build a better future together, your participation makes a difference in the lives of the needy.
1. Each student needs to participate representing their respective school / institution.
2. Schools have the option of registering online or by contacting an authorised associate from Minervaa. A student can also download the registration form by logging onto our websites i.e. www.minervaa.org / www.misexam.com
2. Interested schools are required to courier or opt for a speed post of the filled-in-forms along with the fees (by demand draft/cheque in favour of Minervaa).
3. As per the data provided by the school along with the registration forms, Minervaa will be responsible for sending the assessment materials along with the Admit cards to the respective schools.
4. The assessments are taken only at the class level of all the participating students.
5. A student can sit for only one, class level assessment.
6. A student can however, sit for one, two, three or all of the six examinations as per his/her capabilities. However, it is always our recommendation that a student should sit for all the six examinations to get his/her complete assessment results.
*Interested students based out of non-participating schools can also take part in Minervaa’s International Scholarship Examinations (MISE), upon contact with Minervaa’s regional office/authorised representative for the same or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY MISE ?
The attitude of people towards scholarship examinations has gradually changed; these examinations are no longer viewed as examinations where talented students are participating. Now people see scholarship examinations as something that leads to overall development of children and an examination to nurture and encourage them for their future and make them competitive as well as ambitious.
- Being a unique leader in assessments & scholarship examinations, MISE has set unparalleled standards in the assessment and scholarship examination space.
- For standard and quality in their scholarship examinations, through MISE, Minervaa is associated with a lot of government and private organisations.
- MISE not only recognise meritorious students but also encourage average, below average and weak students to take part in the assessment test.
- Each student is given a complete analysis report based on their performance in each subject they opt for. The analysis report not only helps a student understand his/her strengths and weaknesses on a particular subject but also help them organise their study pattern.
- Registering in six MISE subjects costs approximately Rs. 800, but the benefits in return is way more than the registration fees paid. Registerng for six subjects will entitle a student to receive :
- a) Scholarship amounting to Rs. 1,20,000
- b)Free yearly subscription of "The Learner's Tribune"(an educational tabliod).
- c) A 2 days and 1 night free 'Knowledge Camp' for students.
- d) 'My Facility card' , a priviledge card that allows a student's family to save Rs.5000 to Rs.10,000 or above through integrated discounts on a wide range of products and services given by our associate merchants.
Minervaa is doing an excellent job in nurturing the future of the students. Our students have participated in MISE and a lot of students have been awarded with cash prizes, gifts and medals. Thanks to team Minervaa. Continue with the good work.
-Fr. V.C. JosePrincipal, Don Bosco School
I really love Minervaa’s concept of scholarship examination and the way they handle everything from registration, examination to prize distribution. The assessment has boosted the confidence of my students and they are now performing better in their academics. Thank you Minervaa.
-Ms. Mousami,Principal, Sarwarn Memorial School
Minervaa Online Stores
"You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself"
- Swami Vivekananda